“I didn’t come out of a cereal box. ” – Bob Dylan admits he is not suitable for breakfast!
1. "A poem is a naked person... Some people say that I am a poet."
2. "All I can do is be me, whoever that is."
3. "All this talk about equality. The only thing people really have in common is that they are all going to die."
4. "Yeah, some of them are about ten minutes long, others five or six." - when asked by a reporter what his songs were about.
5. "I'm just glad to be feeling better. I really thought I'd be seeing Elvis soon."
6. "If I wasn't Bob Dylan, I'd probably think that Bob Dylan has a lot of answers myself."
7. "Colleges are like old-age homes, except for the fact that more people die in colleges."
8. "What good are fans? You can't eat applause for breakfast. You can't sleep with it."
9. "A song is anything that can walk by itself."
10. "I didn't come out of a cereal box. " - Bob Dylan admits he is not suitable for breakfast!